Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Vacation Trip [Noey]

Already 2016 !

I can't open my eyes because sun is very bright.

On December 31 2015 I went to Phu Ing Fah Resort in Mae Rim with my family for countdown night! Resort is very beautiful design and beautiful  natural. It has a lake. Resort is on the mountain. First day I just do something because when I go to resort it’s very dark but at the midnight (I’m not sleep) I hear a firework’s sound and then I run out of room and go to the outside and take a photo of firework. (My parent is sleep already) Second day I wake up early an go to Mueang Kaen Phatthana Town Municipality in Mae Tang. Behind this place has a lot of pink flowers name is Cosmos. even though I wake up early and want to go in the morning but when I reach it’s very hot and sun is very bright. If I have a chance I want to go to this again but I should wake up early more than this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment